A reference page for the Cycle Malvern Working Group. See the Route: Malvern to Worcester overview page for current known scheme details and status.
Our aim is “to achieve a safe route between Malvern and Worcester suitable for cyclists of all types and abilities”.
The working group communicates by email. For reference (in case one doesn’t get through), a list of full group mailings – just the main subject heading:
- 6 Nov 20: Preliminary Zoom info
- 7 Nov 20: Background info, including attached doc.
- 10 Nov 20: Who is on the group? plus addenda to background doc.
- 13 Nov 20: Minutes
- 18 Nov 20: Update
- 21 Nov 20: Funding update and more
- 29 Nov 20: Second Zoom info
To save group members scrabbling around on the web, the following can be forwarded on request:
- Active Travel update report to WCC Economy and Environment Scrutiny Panel, Nov. 2020.
- WCC Powick/South Worcestershire Pinch Point Bid, Jan. 2020.
- WCC Local Transport Plan 4 (2018-2030).
- AONB/Sustrans 2012 Feasibility Study.
- Map of 2008 alternative route ideas (WCC led).
- Download LTN 1/20 Cycle Infrastructure Design – 15MB pdf – from gov.uk.